CAPA DUBLIN PROGRAM
Busy, bustling Dublin heaves with a millennia’s worth of stories to be told, set against the soundscape of a thousand bands. Dublin has the feel of a village while it offers a wealth of cosmopolitan attractions and enormous diversity. With the CAPA Dublin Program, you'll engage the local community and explore this incredible Global City.
The CAPA Dublin Program Fee includes:
- 12-18 academic credits for the semester, 6 for summer
- Optional 3 to 6 credit-hour internships in selected majors
- Semesters: Residential housing at Griffith College; Summer: Shared apartments within the Dublin city center
- A hop on, hop off city bus tour of Dublin
- A full-day excursion to Belfast, Northern Ireland
- A half-day panoramic tour of Dublin
- Social events including an arrival reception, mid-term dinner (semesters only), and a farewell ceremony
- My Global City Dublin, CAPA’s unique learning immersion program
- Membership to Griffith College's Student Union (semesters)
- Medical, travel, and accident insurance
- CAPA Dublin student services and support, including 24-hour emergency on-call support
Over 50,000 Students Have Studied Abroad With CAPA!
- 40 years experience in study abroad education
- Personalized, experiential and academic programs that genuinely involve each student with the location, people and culture of their host city
- Affordable, fully accredited, semester and summer programs and internships
- Need-based and access scholarships
Learn more about us here or call us at 1.800.793.0334
UMass Students receive an automatic scholarship!
$2,600 for Fall 2019
$1,100 for Summer 2019
Be sure to apply on CAPA's page using the UMass application link.
|Term||Year||UMass/IPO Application Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
** Indicates rolling admissions.
If you are applying to a partner program, you must check their website for ACTUAL APPLICATION DEADLINES. The posted deadline above indicates when your UMass Abroad application materials are due and the program’s deadline may be sooner.